The final task for finishing this project was to run a new hard line from the hose bracket to the master cylinder. I had replaced my single reservoir master cylinder with a dual cylinder several years ago. I originally had a junction block that operated an hydraulic brake light switch but decided to run a solid line this time. This eliminated 3 places where there could be potential leaks and points for contamination. I installed a pedal operated brake light switch in it's place. I purchased a 25 ft. roll of 3/16" steel line for about $25 and used less than half it it. All of the ends were double flared and I was careful not to kink the line as I bent it to fit in the same path as the original. Next –––>

Previous Page

Main Rearend Page